Sunday, September 21, 2008

Paradise

Paradise

I had found Paradise… The Paradise to be precise… It lay in my back yard… It was a hammock… it lay hanging between two trees…
I would often lay on the hammock… sometimes with Sharon, sometimes with Gal… Some of the times Tofu, my cat, would jump up and lay next to me… but often I was on my own… Lying down and contemplating the peace and quiet around me…
I could see it when I opened the shades in my bedroom… or from my living room… It was there… as if to say I am here…
We often had the visit of raccoons… I noticed them swaying and playing on the hammock too…
If there is one regret that I have on my past… If there is one feeling that I miss it’s the sense of serenity that I drew from my laying on my hammock…
I remember once I had a friend over from Milano… Pietro Bonoldi… When he saw and tried laying on the hammock he said:
“Now I understand why you are without a vacation home… you live in one.”

I am writing this while I listen to some news program… I am listening to the abhorrent news of thousands of small children who have been knowingly poisoned with tainted powder milk… For The Sole Reason Of Increasing The Companies’ Profits…
Where has this world gone to…
Can I put this paragraph on the same page… of course… You need all types to make a world… Welcome to the world…

No comments: