Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finance Money and Debt

Finance, Money and Debt

During the past ten years my tremors were very intense and I was taking large amounts of Parkinson medication… called Requip… little did I know that this medication had a side effect of causing compulsive behavior…
When I heard that I realized that my cocaine addiction… added to my loose spending of all my lifesavings… to the tune of one million dollars… were “my compulsive behavior”

Luckily my Neurologist had me cease taking Requip… and after my Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) surgery I was able to instantaneously cease “all drug activity…” To say that I ceased all loose spending is superfluous because I had already spent all my money… living on my Social Security monthly check…

In these days… all I hear on the news is on how our finance genii managed to spend, and/or will spend, sums in excess of a trillion dollars to ”bail out the banks”… They informed and assured us (the citizens) that these are monies well spent… otherwise the global economy will crash into a major disaster…

During my loose spending days I managed to max out all my credit cards… five or six of them each with a fifteen thousand dollars credit limit…
I wonder what I can do to have this debt “bailed out”.

No comments: