Monday, August 25, 2008

Cyborg

Cyborg
Written in August 2008

Late this morning as I was sitting on a bench waiting for my ride back home from Stanford Hospital, I was remembering about a year and a half ago when I called myself a cyborg… with my new brain probe I was jokingly (?) speaking of adding a xxxx to my brain…
What is xxxx? I could be a port, c-sb or other, a blog or a novelty which is yet to be invented…
The common thread between them is “How do you kill them”… simple just pull the plug… all you have to know is where/what is the plug…
It’s hard to realize that, all of a sudden, the cyborg armor you have been wearing for the last year and a half, disappeared… pluf!!!
And that is how I felt after spending my most crucial and painful weekend IN MY LIFE …
Painful because my hands were shaking like cake batter in a shaker…
Also the deep regret of missing my recently departed granddaughter Tikva’s celebration of hope, as I was talking to Gal on the phone I heard Dahlia’s voice in the background, say “Tikva is with God”
Go with God my child… and bless your sister Dahlia…

No comments: