Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cyborg II

Cyborg II
Written in August 2008
A couple of days ago, I realized that my life, the life I blessed technology for rendering me a Cyborg, for inserting a generator in my brain, a generator which would eliminate my Parkinsonian tremors.
And when I had the proof that this generator works… I felt like I was leaping high into the sky…
But that lasted a mere year and a half… Yes Cyborgs do break down they are machines… and my machine suddenly said pluf!!!, no more…

If I go back to Logic101…
Cyborgs are machines,
Machines break down,
Therefore Cyborgs break down…

Is that acceptable, for a human being to go pluf!!! because of Logic101…

Some two weeks ago, I have been confronted with the death of my two month old granddaughter, it was, and still is extremely painful to lose a child… especially because there was a reason for my sweet Tikva to leave us… she was tired of struggling to breathe “every second of her life”…

When my machine went pluf!!! without a reason… and my hands were shaking and shaking and shaking… I got scared… scared that I am going back… back to my inability to walk, drive, eat properly, etc…

It was the “GOING BACK” that scared me… I have spent my last year and a half in “GETTING BETTER”, and with great success… I found that I still “have a family”… I found that I could still travel and have friends on both sides of the Atlantic… I found that I am still a human being with love of life…

And now I am going to lose all that because of Logic101???

Unless…
Unless I remember that I am now Cyborg II
and Cyborg II is a “New and Improved” cyborg technology…
Therefore Cyborg II is unbreakable…
or unpluff!!!able

No comments: