Thursday, May 7, 2009

Move ?

Move ?

Do I want to move… hardly…
Even though I turned in my application in Stevenson House… it hardly commits me to move to Palo Alto… Especially when I think where to go in the New and Improved Palo Alto…

Gone are: Café Sophia, La Pastaia, Palermo, Sushya… Left is Dr Owyang and Safeway Midtown… Left are the tennis courts in Mitchell Park… but gone is Anne Curran my tennis partner… Left next door to Stevenson House is Hoover Elementary… Hoorah
Yes Valley Village lacks the class of Palo Alto… and three blocks away, on Charleston is the new Jewish Community Center of Palo Alto… This JCC will probably have some activities of interest…

Anyway… there is a six months waiting list at Stevenson House so why panic… just because I hate the temporary living status… I like the feeling of Going Home… rather than “that is where I live, for now”

Well… let’s wait and see what will happen in six months…

No comments: