Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Love My Girls...

I Love My Girls...

I really do… I am only sixty five, so I am far from being an old man… and I hope being able to be a father for a long long while…
When they were kids I had tried to be a good father… and… seeing how they are today I must have done a decent job…

There was a moment when I almost lost them… both of them… I was screwed up and very unstable… and unable to be coherent… I remember calling Gal two days before Thanksgiving telling her that I would be unable to come… I was homeless and spent Thanksgiving at a City Team Homeless shelter in San Jose…
I remember wondering when I would be able to see my girls… and when I would see my Grand Daughter Dahlia… I was wishing I could get rid of that crack…

That was a few years ago… that was the past…

Today, I found my girls… and they found their father… and so did I…

No comments: