Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Moving

Yes, I am moving... to Palo Alto... it is more familiar... more pleasent environment... more activities... it feels like going back...

Some twenty three years ago I found out I had Parkinson's...
I remember asking my doctor what does that mean... I was fortythree at the time... his answer was simple... "In five years from now you will be unable to do certain things you are doing today..."

That is why I started playing tennis, and continued playing diligently for some ten years... till I dislocated my elbow while playing tennis...
Well, inspite of the rigidity of my legs(due to my Parkinson) I will try and shooting some balls on the wall in Mitchel Park, just one hundred meters from my new home...

Here is my new address:

Ivo Adam
455 east Charleston Road
apt A321
Palo Alto, CA 94306
ivo.adam@gmail.com
408-627-3333

the e-mail and telephone remain unchanged

good luck to you
Ivo

No comments: